- A'mr Bin Jamooh (r.a); he was lame by birth, and got martyrdom in the battle of Uhud with his keen desire.
- Their old are in motion: Abu Ayub Ansari (r.a); he died at the age of 95 while in the sea-travel of the Jihad of Turkey.
- Their children are in motion: Ma'az and Mu'waz (r.a); they killed Abu Jahl in the battle of Badr.
- Their newly-married are in motion: Hanzlah (r.a); he had just left the bed of his wife and was about to take bath when he heard the news of defeat in Uhud, thus with sword in hand he rushed the battle-field and fought till dealth.
- Their women are in motion; Safiyaah (r.anha); she killed a spying Jew with giving a blow of a tent-peg on his head.
- Their rich are in motion; Abdul Rhaman Bin A'uf (r.a); he was the richest of all the Muslims.
- Their poor are in motion: Mus'ab Bin Umair (r.a); he was brought up in luxury and comfort but did not have sufficient cloth even to cover his dead body. In short, all the Ummat was in the state of migration and motion...
- So much motion made the sah'aba (r.a) for deen - so much that they were born at some place, worked for deen at some other place, and their graves are at some different place.
- Hazrat Bilal (radiyallahu anhum) - born in Abyssinia, suffered hardships for deen in Makkah and made and made efforts for deen in Madinah, and died in Damascus (Syria).
- Abu Ayub Ansari (r.a) - born in Madinah, traveled long way for deen by sea, and his grave is in Constantinople (Turkey).
- Graves of 10 sons of Hazrat Abbas (r.a) are in 10 different countries. In those days, there was a common atmosphere of migration and motion...
- MODULE BASED ISLAMIC AQEEDAH LEARNING CLASSES FOR MUSLIMS BASED ON QURAN AND SUNNAH FREE FROM ANY SUBIDEOLOGY
- Label of Muslim is from Allah What about Rest all Labels
- Divided Muslims are destroying Islam on the name of true Islam Quran and Hadith
- Zakir Naik FAQ for Non Muslims Pattern is followed on Muslim Group controversies also also
- Which Method Manhaj of Dawah is best:Abul Hasan Ali Nadvi on Metodology Nahaj of Islah and Tableegh
- Which is the best Muslim Organisation in India
- Ibne Baaz Imam e Kaba Vs Meraj Rabbani Tauseefur Rahman
- Muslim Groups are accusing each other;Analysis of Reason and Solution for fighting on the interpretation of Islam and Aqeedah Controversies
- Sufism What is: good or Bad Confused
- Salafi Sunni Pamphlet Controversy of Ahle Hadith and Hanafi Scholar:Big Ulema should control immediately Question and Answer between Ignorant,They should Take charge
- Women Prayer in mosque better or not:Ahadith in Urdu correct Position by khalid Saifullah Rahmani
- Three Talaq in one sitting:Ek majlis ke teen Talaq Quran Ahadith in Urdu by Khalid Saifullah Rahmani on Ahle Hadith claim
- Differences in Prayer of Men and Women:Mard aur ki namaz ka farq Hanafi-Salafi Controversy
- Detail account of Prayer :Salah according to the Quran and Hadith,Sifat e Salatun Nabi,Namaz ka Tariqa (Hanafi Jurist Ahadith Interpretation) Hanafi-Ahle Hadith Debate controversy
- Where is Allah Salafi-Sunni unfortunate controversy of .Istawa Alal Arsh meaning and explanation
- Dua Waseela and Shirk :Three things Understand them and dont mix
- Present MUSLIM GROUPS AQEEDAH POSITION,Aqeedah difference Reality and False Claims
- The Language of the Friday Khutbah Seremon,in Arabic OR local language,Malyalam,Urdu,English Correct Position
- What is Wahdatul Wajood meaning and concept Is there anyone believe Aqeeda if yes who is having Reality of Wahdatul Shahood/Wajood discussion on facebook and Islamic Forum
- ALL FIQH ISSUES of HANAFI SALAFI AHLE HADITH Controversy Hadith on each Topic
Collectiveness of Ummah is key of Prophet Mission of Dawah Manhaj
The Holy Prophet (sallallahu a'laihe wasallam) put all the Ummat to migration and motion:
See the lives of the Saha'aba (radiyallahu anhum);
'''Secondly, in collectiveness is the soul of this Ummat. That is, walking along with others, and walking by taking others with us. All the Ummat used to rise up on one voice... If these two things and this style of working (methodology) regains life, deen will spread before our eyes... As Allah had made the sun the means of emerging heat. So has he made the effort of the Holy Prophet (sallallahu a'laihe wasallam) the mean of spreading deen in the entire world..."
(Maulana Muhammad Jameel Sahib said in a speech)