- Proofs from Quraan
- Proofs from Ahadith
- Rulings of the noble companions (Sahabah)
- Rulings of the Tabi’een
- Rulings of the Madhahib (Shaafi, Hanafi, Maliki, Hambali)
- Answers to the apparent proofs which could be used to denote that three divorces equals to one.
Student Darul Iftaa
Darul Iftaa, Madrassah In'aamiyyah
AskImam.org answers issues pertaining to Shar'ah. Thereafter, these questions and answers are placed for public view on www.askimam.org for educational purposes. However, many of these answers are unique to a particular scenario and cannot be taken as a basis to establish a ruling in another situation or another environment. Askimam.org bears no responsibility with regards to these questions being used out of their intended context.
- The Shar's ruling herein given is based specifically on the question posed and should be read in conjunction with the question.
- AskImam.org bears no responsibility to any party who may or may not act on this answer and is being hereby exempted from loss or damage howsoever caused.
- This answer may not be used as evidence in any Court of Law without prior written consent of AskImam.org.
- Any or all links provided in our emails, answers and articles are restricted to the specific material being cited. Such referencing should not be taken as an endorsement of other contents of that website.